Date of publication: 2017-08-31 16:27
7. Measuring Dissolved Oxygen and its Effects on Water Quality. In Water 8767 s The Matter. Retrieved from http:///curriculum_modules/Water_Quality/Module_8/
You can move the spotlight by dragging the dark area of the screen to wherever on the screen you want your audience to focus. You can customise the properties of the spotlight with the spotlight drop down menu (click the arrow in the image below).
Examples of the features available when using an interactive whiteboard:
&bull Add annotations
&bull Highlight text
&bull Add notes and drawings and then save them to be printed out and shared, or added to a virtual learning environment.
&bull Show pictures and educational videos to the whole lecture theatre. You can label parts or highlight elements of an image.
&bull Demonstrate the content available on a website in a teacher-directed activity
65. Ayres, M. (.). Second College Grant Natural History Primer. In Physiological Ecology, Bio 86. Retrieved from http:///~bio86/
8. Cocks, M. (.). The spectrum and photosynthesis. In Light and Air. Retrieved from http:///ecotree/photosynthesis/#middle
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid - aka FAFSA is the application to complete when seeking federal and state financial aid funding options. Federal Student Aid, a part of the . Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. At the office of Federal Student Aid, our 6,755 employees help make a college education possible for every dedicated mind by providing more than $655 billion in federal grants, loans, and work-study funds each year to more than 65 million students paying for college or career school. We are proud to sponsor millions of American minds pursuing their educational dreams.
Aug. 6: Applications open
Sept. 6: Application status notifications begin
Oct. 6: Apply for financial aid online at (St. Norbert College code 558897). Request a PIN to sign the FAFSA electronically.
Jan. 6: Priority deadline to file the FAFSA
May 6: Enrollment deposit priority deadline
66. MDDNR. (.). A Brief Explanation of the Data Available for Viewing. In Eyes on the Bay Welcome. Retrieved from http:///eyesonthebay/
75. National Geographic Society. (.). Encyclopedic Entry: Sediment. In National Geographic: Education. Retrieved from http:///education/encyclopedia/sediment/?ar_a=6
If you are considering applying at a TE school in order to receive TE opportunities for your dependents OR switching jobs to another TE school, please understand there are often times requirements for years of service and in some cases the type of employment you are seeking makes a difference. For example, adjunct faculty generally do not qualify. Many schools contract their food service and maintenance services. In these cases, you are typically not considered an employee of the college.
Once you complete the webinar and you have additional eligibility questions, contact your Tuition Exchange Officer. Not sure who to call. Click here to access the TE search function.